Diverse Ledgers is a new entity created after over 10 years experience in Accounting and Bookkeeping. After starting a trucking business with my husband I put my knowledge to good use to learn the in's and out of running a business. I branched out on my own a few years later, taking the time to become certified with the Certified Professional Bookkeepers of Canada. The continuous education ensures I stay current with filing guidelines, knowledge of available tax credits and can better answer any questions you may have about your business.
Now, are you ready to tackle those journal entries and bank reconciliations?
I didn't think so but it's OK, that's what I'm here for!
You might be wondering if you even need a bookkeeper, but chances are you'll answer yes to some of these questions:
Bookkeeping is more then data entry. From company start up to year end preparation, we have the skill and knowledge to keep you informed. We want to facilitate your accounting needs so you can spend your time doing the things that you want to do!
- Do you own your own business? Have a desire to be self employed
- Do you want to generate more income? Want to spend more time growing your business
- Do you want to save money? Avoid late fees and penalties
- Do you want to manage your business with accurate financials? See the big picture
- Do you have employees? Like to avoid making painful payroll mistakes
Whether you have questions or requests, we hope to hear from you.
Amanda Deyell, CPB
Owner - Diverse Ledgers